Tuf-R® Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) bags provide extra strength and puncture resistance compared to Low Density bags of the same gauge. Because of this, it’s ofter possible to use a lighter gauge Tuf-R® bag to do the job of a heavier gauge LDPE bag, which saves money and helps to reduce the environmental impact. Tuf-R® bags are made from virgin materials, so they comply with FDA requirements for use in food applications.
- Tuf-R® bags can often be used in place of a heavier gauge LDPE bag to save money and reduce environmental impact
- Made from seamless tubing with no slits or side seals that can rip
- Bags 15” wide and under come in dispenser packs of 100 for cleanliness and convenience
- Meet FDA requirements for use in food applications
- Cases and inner packs are bar coded and clearly labeled for easy identification