“Green” isn't just a catch phrase. It's a choice. At Clinton, we take environmentally-friendly products seriously by designing them to provide additional safeguards for indoor air quality. We use materials containing no added urea-formaldehyde, recycleable materials where ever posible and PVC-free vinyl on all our Clinton-Eco products. Overall, Clinton provides a broad range of eco-friendly equipment that looks great and meets your “green” expectations.
Clinton understands sustainability. In fact, Clinton has been practicing "Green Manufacturing" long before it became popular for marketing reasons, but because it was the right thing to do. It's good for the environment, the safety of our workers and the well-being of the doctors, nurses and patients who use our products. Our "Green" practices in acquiring raw materials and manufacturing are among the best in the industry. They include:
- Purchasing hardwoods and plywood only from North American managed forests sources
- Never using imported lumber from suspect sources to guard against providing a market for clear-cut lumbering practices and the depletion of global rainforests
- Using only water-based topcoats which contain low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) in our factories
- Applying of our laminates with a hot melt system or water-based glues which produce little VOCs
- Implementing an in-house state-of-the-art powder coating metal finishing system that produces no VOC emissions (2009)
- Replacing all factory lighting with energy efficient lighting that uses less energy and each bulb lasts approximately 8 years
- Using only water-based, steel-cleaning solutions
- Recycling 100% of our waste metal
- Using only California CARB II compliant plywood and laminated panels with no added urea-formaldehyde
At Clinton Industries, we take environmental responsibility seriously. We have even developed and extremely green line of tables that exceed our standard green practices.